Epoxy grout is the solution used for tile joints which is durable and long-lasting in nature. Rainbowsil is a fine quality decorative coloured quartz sand with high purity of quartz. Its primary material is produced with a Polymer Binder and Lightfast Pigment. The product has been introduced in the market with multiple color shades to be used as tile joints. Rainbowsil offers a seamless and beautiful look for your tile joints, perfect for adding an extra touch of style to your home. The decorative coloured quartz sand adds a unique and eye-catching touch to your ceramic tile joints. It's perfect for those who want to add a pop of colour to their home without sacrificing durability and longevity. You can find Rainbowsil at 20mcc, where you can choose from a range of colour options and find the perfect match for your home. Upgrade your tile joints look today with Rainbowsil's epoxy grout.Warranty Period: 5 year
Theproduct is specially developed for
● Ceramic Tiles
● Stone Joint Tiles
● Vertical Tiles
Suitable for Dry and Wet areas like kitchens,bathrooms, swimming pools, and high-traffic areas in residential &commercial installations including showrooms, multiplexes, shopping malls,hotels & industries.
Laboratories, production and storageworkshops, paper mills, dyeing plants, and tannery.
Breweries, commercial kitchens, dairies, andprocessing plants.
Operating theaters, clinics, showers, andkitchens
Swimming pools, jacuzzis, bathrooms, saunas,and spas.
High-traffic areas (mall, podiums) garage,battery rooms, toilets
and waste treatment plants
Free Flow Granules
Coverage depends on the application method
● Before joint filling, removeexcess mortar debris from the joints clean the tile surface to remove dust,stain or dirt.
● Mix Part A + Part B in a cleancontainer
● Gradually add Part C the pigmentedcolour component
● Mix the all components for 3-4minutes to get uniform paste consistency
● Before application wear rubbergloves and start filling the tile joint
● Fill the joint with a trowel or anappropriate tool
● Remove excess material by placingthe rubber trowel or an appropriate tool perpendicular to the tiled surface